Sometimes your system may display a message telling you to turn off punctuation in Outlook. There can be several reasons for this problem.
Updated: ASR Pro
In a new email message, choose File > Options > Email > Editor Options > View.Also enable turning off formatting marks that you want to see on the screen.
You may find that when you write a great email, a lot of special characters appear in the body of the email. These are formatting characters. Sometimes you get bored with a lot of visible traces and just want to erase them or just want to hide them. What should you do? Tutorial type, disabling or hiding layout markers is no longer an inconvenience.
Temporarily hide formatting marks or asterisks in Outlook
Permanently disable entry or character formatting in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook – Provides $100 Powerful Advanced Features in Microsoft Outlook
- Automatic CC/BCC according to the rules when sending emails; Automatically forward multiple emails with simple rules; AvThe answerer without Internet exchange and automatically additional functions…
- Bcc Alert – Show a message when you can try to reply to everyone if your email address is on this special BCC list; Missing attachments reminder and many reminders…
- Reply (to all) Everyone suffers from attachments in email correspondence; Reply to multiple emails at once Automatically add a greeting when answering; Automatically add date and time to topic…
- Attachment Tools: Auto Shrink, Detach, All, Rename All, Auto Save All… Quick Report, Count Selected Emails, Delete Duplicate Emails and Contacts…
- 100+ advanced features solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can format military marker times like this.
1. In the New Number dialog, click the Photo tab.”Text mat” and click the corresponding “Show/hide” button in the “Paragraph” group. See screenshot:
2. After clicking the Show/Hide button, all formatting marks will be hidden in the body of the email.
1. If buyers want to show all layout locations, click Show/Hide again.
2. The Show/Hide button does not work if the following markup formatting checkboxes are selected. See screenshot:
If you want to disable all white formatting marks, here’s how.
1. In the New Message window, click File > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click “Mail” in the left pane, and then click “Editor Options” under “Composing Messages” in the right pane.
3. When the Editor Options dialog box appears, click View in the left pane. In the right pane, under “Always show formatting marks on screen” uncheck alland in addition, click OK twice to complete the setup.
4. Now when you open a new chat to write a letter, formatting marks no longer appear.